Wednesday, January 22, 2014
- How to stock a bar cart!
- Food: Squid ink pasta; candy crush donut holes; skillet lasagna; raw banana cashew pudding; acai bowl; beet and goat cheese parfait; white chocolate chunk lavender ice cream or passion fruit cheesecake ice cream; tropical summer crush; pistachio calissons; raw vegan tiramisu; coconut black rice breakfast pudding; kumquat water and bacon and gruyere flat bread;
- 15 genius tips for living in small spaces as I live in a small space…
- What Earth will look like in quintillion years. No men?!
- DIY: Leather loop cutting board; kitchen calendar station; party supply organisation; natural scrub; wooden polaroid set; door organiser; faux gold bookends; Vaseline alternative; memory box; birch wood table; eye clock from wire hanger and office wall pockets.
- A drivable truck made of ice. Only in winter obviously.
- Regrow fresh scallions in a glass of water. I’m going to try this!
- Book recommendations for the new year. One I have read and the rest I will read.
- Valentines: Toffee; you make me melt; candy filled; candy bar wrappers and 7 non edible gifts for kids.
- What to do with all your random crap. Lots of it!
- 10 of the most ridiculously expensive food and drink items of all time, which I will NEVER buy.
- A slow cooker controlled by your iPhone. Cool!
- Would you buy a slightly haunted house?
- Celebrity Disney portraits. They chose the right celebrities.
- 20 time saving cooking tips from chefs and food experts
- 35 behind the scenes photos from the set of Ghostbusters. One of my favourite movies of all time!
- Stay at home dad leaves post its for his wife. Lol.
- Since when is pregnancy a competitive sport?
- I hope this Jennifer Lawrence story is true!
- 50 of the best uses for coconut oil. Its now an essential.
- How about cooking for a whole month?
- Lighting tips and tricks for bloggers and photographers
- 8 tips for raising an only child. Princess is an only child.
- Hanging light makes a spooky forest
- 10 tips for transforming your kitchen. Easy!
What reads did you find online this week?