Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Here are some great things from the web this week!
- Food: Easy Chia Seed Pudding; chocolate cake with basil buttercream; tangerine sherbet; and chocolate crunch bars! Yummy!
- The food would go well with either of these drinks.
- I had to show my Husband this - Lego x The Simpsons comes out next month.
- Fifty Shades of Grey wines. So now you can “hit the bottle”.
- A ranking of all 131 of the Babysitters Club book cover outfits. I had the whole book collection when I was a tween.
- I love these lip balms from S.W. Basics. The flavours and packaging design is great.
- 12 most creative perfume bottles. I remember winning the first one once.
- Using unroll.me to unsubscribe from email newsletters. Best thing ever to unclog your inbox!
- Liking the instant paper with polaroll
- Here are 10 Small Ways to Improve Your Kitchen in 2014
- 7 super foods for sickies you need to have at home
- Learning how to make mayonnaise is simple enough
- 5 second face pick me up. Quick and easy.
- Is fashion blogging dead? I haven’t blogged about fashion in awhile and I admit to wanting to see something other than outfit posts on blogs myself.
- My favourite blog at the moment, Modern Parents Messy Kids. A great one for the school holidays.
- DIY's: Rose body scrub; raised garden beds; jewelry blocks; screen printed family t-shirts and making a day planner.
- Why we are sold on essential oils. They aren’t called essential for nothing.
- Free Valentines downloads for girls and 17 of the cutest homemade Valentines cards. So cute!
- Tips for decorating your coffee table
- An ancient city discovered underwater. Love this!
And of course the trailer for Season 4 of Game of Thrones…
What great things did you see on the web this week?