Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Web Wednesday

46d7fb40dbc2dafd90bddc852a023dc9


Here are some great things from the web this week!

- Food: Easy Chia Seed Pudding; chocolate cake with basil buttercream; tangerine sherbet; and chocolate crunch bars! Yummy!

- The food would go well with either of these drinks.

- I had to show my Husband this - Lego x The Simpsons comes out next month.

- Fifty Shades of Grey wines. So now you can “hit the bottle”.

- A ranking of all 131 of the Babysitters Club book cover outfits. I had the whole book collection when I was a tween.

- I love these lip balms from S.W. Basics. The flavours and packaging design is great.

- 12 most creative perfume bottles. I remember winning the first one once.

- Using unroll.me to unsubscribe from email newsletters. Best thing ever to unclog your inbox!

- Liking the instant paper with polaroll

- Here are 10 Small Ways to Improve Your Kitchen in 2014

- 7 super foods for sickies you need to have at home

- Learning how to make mayonnaise is simple enough

- 5 second face pick me up. Quick and easy.

- Is fashion blogging dead? I haven’t blogged about fashion  in awhile and I admit to wanting to see something other than outfit posts on blogs myself.

- My favourite blog at the moment, Modern Parents Messy Kids. A great one for the school holidays.

- DIY's: Rose body scrub; raised garden beds; jewelry blocks; screen printed family t-shirts and making a day planner.

- Why we are sold on essential oils. They aren’t called essential for nothing.

- Free Valentines downloads for girls and 17 of the cutest homemade Valentines cards. So cute!

- Tips for decorating your coffee table

- An ancient city discovered underwater. Love this!

And of course the trailer for Season 4 of Game of Thrones…



What great things did you see on the web this week?

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment