Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Book Picks

Bookworm









Dark Places: A Novel: Gillian Flynn: 9780307341570: Amazon.com: Books
amazon.com


I had done well with the book challenge goal I set myself on my Goodreads and read more than that. I want to read even more this year and have chosen some books from the library for my January picks. I do own a Kindle but only have books on it that I can't get from the library. My picks are a mix of books from series I am already reading and recommendations from Goodreads, blogs and friends. Three of these books (that I know of) are being adapted for the big screen so I will probably see the movies when they come out. I want to look at joining in with the A Beautiful Mess book club soon too.

Do you have a Goodreads? What are you reading this month?

xxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment