Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- How To Make An Image Link for those who aren’t sure.
- Plain popcorn is a healthy snack but flavoured popcorn is yummier!
- Did you know you can cook salmon in your dishwasher? No joke.
- A delicious superfood breakfast bowl.
- Get your Halloween blog posts sorted with 13 last minute Halloween blog posts to spook your readers with.
- Learn how to make macarons with macaron lessons from Holly.
- Celebrating a half birthday with a half cake sounds like a great idea.
- A plethora of things Halloween and pumpkin related: 10 great pumpkin recipes, DIY no sew pineapple costume, 10 Halloween and Fall DIY’s, DIY candy corn sugar scrub, DIY Halloween bloody baubles, Spooky Halloween contacts, 18 easy Halloween snacks for kids and parties, Pumpkin Spice Hot Toddy cocktail, Halloween whites, Skinny Mummy Cake Balls, H&M’s new Halloween kids costumes, Haunted hotels? and 25 pumpkin desserts…
- Going going gluten free? Check out tasty favourites in my gluten free pantry then.
- Need nail polish remover in jar you can make yourself? And the nail polish colours every woman should own.
- Drake Hotel now has an online store with some pretty cool things!
- Sad Etsy Boyfriends.
- An autumn gourd bracelet.
- 9 weekend projects to try if you have no plans.
- To add to my rainy day post, 10 rainy day activities
- I will cheat on any diet for a chocolate drizzled glitter cake.
- A Cold War era home 26ft underground complete with a backyard!
- The fancier, well curated version of Craigslist is called Chairish.
What did you discover online this week?