Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

August Book Picks

August Book Picks



Daddies are lovely
meredithcostain.com





Scholastic Store Princess and Fairy: Fairytale Parade - Scholastic
scool.scholastic.com.au



I like to choose books for Princess from the Scholastic Book Club pamphlets that arrive from her school every month and although this month's haven't arrived yet I can look at them online and decide what ones I should buy for her. The ones I usually choose are those that are at her reading level and that I know she will love. I don't normally buy the book sets as they usually contain at least one book that she already has or has already read and most of the picks this month are new out apart from the five green and speckled frogs one.

How do you go about choosing books for your kids or for yourself?

xxx.  

No comments:

Post a Comment