Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Web Wednesday

54817320435693634_JNWL8PfU_c

I’m back sharing some of the things I found on the web!

- I have been eating a lot of brie lately but I have never tried baked brie and it sounds delicious.

- The Husband I’m sure would love it if I bought the Kama Sutra cookie cutters and made a batch of cookies *giggles*

- More Pantone household products! I don’t want just the set of mugs now.

- How Often Should You Blog? More than what I have been I know…

- Geeky Valentine wrapping paper that you can print out yourself

- If you do make new years resolutions make 10 Blogging Resolutions for 2013 as well and print them on these

- If you want to win an iPad mini then you better get on to it!

- The Year In Youtube Covers By Adorable Kids – wish Princess could play an instrument AND sing 

- I’ll take all of the change of a dress, dresses. It is summer and they are all perfect for the season

- I confess to having candy canes leftover and am going to make some peppermint candy cane brownies with them

- I’d also go and see Dora the Explorer the movie if it were real

- A DIY Light Up Headboard would be just the thing now that we have moved our bed

- Recite This is the link for printing off your favourite quotes to hang on the wall

- Can someone make me some sushi salad and send it to me pronto. Yum!

What awesome things did you glance at on the web?

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment