Thursday, January 24, 2013
- How I Battled Breakouts – some good tips for those with acne
- How about some tips to increase your blog traffic?
- Or how to create a style guide for your blog
- Maybe you could even learn how to befriend bloggers
- Love the DIY Instax Wallpaper tutorial by Elsie
- I like the studded trend and the nail how to from Elle is great
- This nail foil tutorial is pretty cool too!
- Some really cute free downloadable gift tags
- And 9 easy gift wrap ideas as well!
- Looking for a job? Here are some crazy things people have done to land one!
- Or do you need to move to jump start your career?
- I’m a fan of drinking Bailey’s but making my own irish cream would be nice
- I have to try making a cadbury flake frozen hot chocolate too!
- The private book collections of 10 famous readers fascinates me
- Get your kids to play with shaving cream this weekend
- New IKEA for February – yay!
- The Carrie Diaries premiered recently and here is how to make the DIY Carrie Purse that was on the first episode
- Or make candy lanterns for your next sweet party
- Pimp Your Phone – what I’ll be doing to mine!
- This is hilarious – people are paying $110 to eat dirt
What did you read on the web this week?