Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fabulous Friday

014

One of my Christmas gifts was a Modcloth gift certificate which I really wanted as my wish list on there is a mile long as they have so many cute dresses (actually all of the things they sell are!) it was hard to pick just one thing.

The Work With Me dress in black had been on my wish list for awhile and looked like the perfect little black dress. I love the peter pan collar, peplum top and puffed shoulders. Plus the reviews pretty much said it fits like a glove in all the right places! And it does…

It arrived a couple of weeks ago after ordering it on Boxing Day which is not too bad considering it had to come from the US to New Zealand which usually takes 2-3 weeks anyway.

016

This bracelet is one of my favourites that I bought at The Gypsy Fair. There is something about chunky bracelets that I love and I’ve started to collect quite a few of them.

017

I love a good peter pan collar and seem to be accumulating a lot of clothing that has one. Even Princess has lots of tops and dresses with peter pan collars.

015

These heels I bought at a thrift shop. They are a vintage style and the heel height is perfect for me as I am useless at walking in heels and the height on these are small. The tag on them said the price was $5 but when I got to the counter the lady tried to tell me they were a designer brand and tried to charge me more but after some convincing from me that they weren’t (which was true!) she let me have them for $5. I wasn’t going to walk away without them…

What outfit are you wearing today?

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment