As you may have noticed I have shortened this feature to Web Wednesday as I always felt the title was a bit long and I have made a few changes to my blog design. Here’s what I discovered this week!
- I’m going to try making Hidden Treasure Muffins. I could put all kinds of yummy sweets inside!
- Hearing Danielle define her son Aidan’s style is great and I’m guilty of just picking things for Princess cos they are cute!
- Loving Robintail Designs new Sugar and Spice collection. I want one of everything.
- Kaelah of Little Chief Honeybee posted her wedding invites and they are perfectly her.
- 8 Inspiration Sources For Bloggers are fantastic sources.
- What could be better than a cupcake? An edible cupcake stand for it to sit on of course!
- Can someone please get me a Roald Dahl mug?
- I adore Elizabeth’s cheap date ideas. Some things to do when Princess is at school.
- If I had a spare $15,000 I suppose Princess could buy Husband some whiskey for Father’s Day
- I’m liking the styling of a first birthday party and you can make the feather headband, tent and arrow cupcake toppers yourself.
- Maple, Bacon and Beer cupcakes anyone? I might try this one.
- 8 Super Cute Zero Waste Lunch Ideas. I’d like to move towards less throw away packaging.
- I can’t help thinking that I need to update a denim shirt that I own.
What great posts did you read on the web?