Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Recently

001 

004 

003 


004 

007

 009 

011



001 

005 

002 

Homemade tortilla soup using this recipe from Delightfully Tacky and I served mine with homemade garlic bread; torrential downpours and flooding on the way to dropping Princess off on her first day of school; Princess with the gold medal I gave her for completing a school olympics challenge (she wore it for a whole week afterwards!); mani's at home; finally finished painting our room purple after years of procrastination (let's not go into that one...); banoffee slice I made using this recipe though I made it into a slice by using a biscuit base and I had my cream on the side; Princess in her new pajamas reading The Fantastic Mr Fox, using up leftover chocolate crackle with fruit and yogurt; making a Jamaica top using insulation tape at the last minute to support Princess' school olympic team and trying on my black studded heels!

What have you been up to recently?

xxx. 


No comments:

Post a Comment