Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

Books

Pictures

Princess bought home some Scholastic Book Club brochures from school a couple of days ago. When I was a kid I used to get them and my Mum and grandparents used to buy me some books every month so I want to do the same for Princess. I can’t believe these things are still running! They have brochures for all the different age groups and reading levels so I have chosen ones that are for age 5 and level 1 but also ones I think she will like. She has a particular thing for polar bears at the moment!

In order they are: The Rainy Day Book; There’s a Mouse in the House; Clifford Goes to the Doctor; The Very Itchy Bear and My Dad’s the Coolest

Can you recommend any books for her age and level that we might like?
xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment