Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Sweets


tumblr_lo6xxzLOhs1qj7kf2o1_500

Getting back into reading again in a MAJOR way – getting books from various libraries, joining and using Goodreads, listening to Vaginal Fantasy hangouts on Google+ and awaiting the Kindle I’m getting for my birthday in 3 weeks time; making birthday wish lists; attending the local beach hop warm up party; having free time 2 days a week now that Princess is back at kindergarten; free food; plentiful vegetable gardens; making basil pesto using basil out of the plentiful gardens; making Trade Me sales; watching Princess take photos of random things with my camera; getting back to blogging again; easter eggs; taking small steps to sort out my health issues; skyping my Mum and Jack n Jill sales.

What made you feel happy this week?
xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment