Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Birthday Wishlist

It is my birthday on April 22nd and I created a wish list of things I need and want on Polyvore. A couple of the things on here I will definitely need to get for myself!Birthday Wishlist


Pleated dress
$245 - modcloth.com

Rain coat
$130 - modcloth.com

Hunter wellington boots
£85 - net-a-porter.com

Leather handbag
$155 - modcloth.com

Chain necklace
$98 - leifshop.com

Prada perfume
$108 - nordstrom.com

APPLE iPod Touch 32GB MC544ZP/A
399 NZD - dicksmith.co.nz

Rectangle Hanging Pot Rack
$45 - pier1.com

Edible Bling Spray
$40 - firebox.com

Q&A A Day
$17 - anthropologie.com

22 Carat Vodka
$63 - firebox.com

Game of Thrones Season 1
50 NZD - thewarehouse.co.nz

Andy Gilmore Intermezzo
$19 - gelaskins.com

What to Eat Pad
$6.50 - knockknock.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment