Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Chocolate Mug Cake

A week ago I saw on Facebook that Jennifer Baquing who writes for Bang Style had posted this chocolate cake recipe which only takes 5 minutes and is made in a coffee mug.

Today I decided to try out the recipe and am happy that it works! The only downside is that I left it in for longer than 3 minutes knowing my microwave was less than 1000W when really I should have left it in for just the 3 minutes as it did turn out a tad on the dry side.

Other than that it kept its shape and rose perfectly, came out the mug easily and tasted great! I shared mine with Princess and served it with a couple of scoops of blueberry frozen yogurt. Delicious!


DSC04047 
 DSC04048 
 DSC04051

Have you ever tried making chocolate cake in a mug?

xxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment