Saturday, June 11, 2011
Wicked Web Wednesday
I have bought this feature back! Yay! (Well on a Saturday). So here’s all the new wicked things online!
- Elsie from A Beautiful Mess recently got married and I had to share her wedding video – so wonderful and her and Jeremy look so happy!
- Elizabeth of Dear Lizzy posted how to make cake jars – definitely something I’ll be making for birthdays.
- Rainbow popsicles? Yes, please! But not before, I’ve had this yummy winter dinner.
- I’m liking the new feature Kiddo Lunch, Miss James of Bleubird Vintage posts every week. Great inspiration for kids lunches. I really want a pink Goodbyn Original lunchbox but they don’t ship outside the US.
- This recipe for Red Velvet Whoopie pies looks ever so easy.
- The latest issue of Neet Magazine is now online
- One of my favourite bloggers is Kat from Rock ‘n’ Roll Bride and her punk style photo shoot is too cool!
- I’ve been scouring party blogs for inspiration for Princess’s 4th birthday next month. I’m liking this candy shoppe carnival party alot!
I can't wait to see this movie!
What wicked things have you discovered this week?