Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Sweets

tumblr_lj7q5cC4bA1qa24wko1_500_large


I am bringing a whole bunch of features back after having not blogged regularly in ages. I think this might help me get back into it again. We’ll see! So on with the sweets!

Visiting Butterfly Creek with my inlaws ♥ Homemade tamarillo cheesecake ♥ Seeing friends again ♥ Becoming an aunty again to my little niece, Skylar ♥ Buying presents for family ♥ Going to the Waihi Beach Arts and Crafts Show ♥ Watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills ♥ Ordering a Tracey Anderson dvd and hoping like hell my body can cope with the exercises ♥ Making headbands for Princess’s schoolwork ♥ Abundances of fruit and vegetables ♥ Getting a boat hatch to go in the roof of Princess’s loft ♥

What’s making you happy this week?

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment