Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Going Green









Green iced chocolate chip cupcakes; Princess consuming cupcakes, green milk and jelly; Moi; Beef and guiness pie in my late grandmother's retro dish; green mashed potato; dinner; yummy cold Guiness; long walks around a racetrack

I spent most of St Patrick's Day creating green eatables and drinkables for lunch and dinner and going for long walks around Oamaru Racecourse. And discovering I need more green in my wardrobe as the only green pieces I have are a greenstone necklace and two glass bangles!

I probably should have peeled the potatoes too so when mashed they were completely green and not green with brown bits of potato skin in it! And can you believe I downloaded and printed out the clover cupcake wrapper template and proceeded to cut 6 of them out by hand...using scissors? 

What did you do, wear or how did you celebrate St Patricks Day?

xxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment