Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Curtains




I took these photos yesterday morning when I thought it would be a good time to take them. Unfortunetly, the sun seemed to be everywhere I went and the photos didn't turn out good at all! My Husband thought this dress looked like I was wearing curtains, hence the post title.

I really wanted to take photos to show off my new lavender cardigan though, which you can't tell is lavender from the photos! It was only $4 when the label said it was $25, score!



Dress - thrifted; Cardigan and boots- The Warehouse; Belt - Pagani; Hairclip - ?; Earrings - Diva; Bracelet - ? and Ring - The Gypsy Fair

The boots I'm wearing are new too! I had trouble deciding between these brown ones and some black ones which I didn't like the style of as much. I really would have preferred these in black but they didn't have any :-(

The decision was made on the fact that I loved the style so much and I had not one but two strangers tell me in the shoe department that they had bought pairs last week and they were sooo comfortable. I guess it just gives me an excuse to go searching for a nice black pair soon!

Do you prefer black or brown boots, or does style, comfortability and price matter more?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment