Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hutt Valley

 

I have really enjoyed this past week! We spent the majority of our time in Woodville visiting friends and getting paid to do odd jobs for them. We scoured the many second hand shops, when they finally opened on Wednesday but I only managed to come away with some pink curtains for Princess's loft bedroom (we haven't even built it yet!) and a vegetarian cookbook. My Husband would go out every morning and buy fresh bread from the local bakery and take Princess out to the playground so I could catch up on domestic duties. It gets done so much quicker and more efficiently when she isn't around. She tends to make more of mess when she thinks she's trying to help me.


These photos were taken in Upper Hutt where we have been since Friday morning and they were taken on a hill, hence one knee looks higher up than the other! I'm wearing the peter pan collar dress from ASOS which several bloggers have worn in outfit posts but I wish I had gotten a size smaller as it is a bit too big for me but due to shipping costs, the time it would take and just the sheer inconvenience I'm probably not going to return it.

 


I love this pair of shoes by Jeffrey Campbell from Solestruck. They are in black suede and are so soft and comfortable. I find that they fit fairly true to size as well. One of my favourite pieces of jewellery is this amber ring I got in a boutique in Christchurch years ago, the boutique was appropriately named Gipzy. My nails are shocking I know so I must remedy that tonight...

Dress: ASOS, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Pixie from Solestruck, Ring: Gipzy Boutique, Necklace: Bling and Earrings: Diva

I've also signed up for the Indie Blogger E-Conference hosted by seasoned bloggers, Tieka of Selective Potential and Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky. Don't worry if you haven't already signed up as you can still join Indie and look at past posts anytime you like! You can also read more about it here. I'm learning heaps and hope to implement some small changes on my blog to make it more engaging for my readers.

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment