Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wicked Web Wednesday


I've bought this feature back for 2011 as its one that I actually enjoying doing and it gives me an excuse to look around for interesting things on the internet.

- Elle Sees Hot Toddies recipes are great for drinking in cold weather. Personally I'll be trying the Hot Spiked Chocolate. Yum!

- I adore the cute retro style packaging of Nostalgia Organics. The Mud Pie soap and Sunday School bath wash  are my picks.

- Lisa Jones makes gorgeous handmade cards. I'll be getting the love truck one for Husband for Valentines Day.

- Hostess with the Mostess does it again with I ♥ Valentine's Day theme. So cute! And the Whimsical Lollipop Dessert Table...

- IFB posts 5 Tips For Taking Better Photos Of Yourself

- This DIY eco-friendly wedding bouquet is pretty damn rad and so are these wine bottle centerpieces!

- If you are on Twitter and adore necklaces you might like the @ necklaces and birdie necklaces from Blend Creations. I know I do!

- Who cares about Chucky when you have Barbie and feminism?

-Nubby Twiglet is dangerous but in a good, spiky way.



Punk Rock Wedding // Super 8 + HD from Tampa Wonderworks Films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment