Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Wicked Web Wednesday
I've bought this feature back for 2011 as its one that I actually enjoying doing and it gives me an excuse to look around for interesting things on the internet.
- Elle Sees Hot Toddies recipes are great for drinking in cold weather. Personally I'll be trying the Hot Spiked Chocolate. Yum!
- I adore the cute retro style packaging of Nostalgia Organics. The Mud Pie soap and Sunday School bath wash are my picks.
- Lisa Jones makes gorgeous handmade cards. I'll be getting the love truck one for Husband for Valentines Day.
- Hostess with the Mostess does it again with I ♥ Valentine's Day theme. So cute! And the Whimsical Lollipop Dessert Table...
- IFB posts 5 Tips For Taking Better Photos Of Yourself
- This DIY eco-friendly wedding bouquet is pretty damn rad and so are these wine bottle centerpieces!
- If you are on Twitter and adore necklaces you might like the @ necklaces and birdie necklaces from Blend Creations. I know I do!
- Who cares about Chucky when you have Barbie and feminism?
-Nubby Twiglet is dangerous but in a good, spiky way.
Punk Rock Wedding // Super 8 + HD from Tampa Wonderworks Films on Vimeo.