Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Broken Camera



I decided to take some outfit photos this afternoon and after taking just these two blurry photos I went to move the camera and it fell on the ground resulting in the lense being out of alignment and the camera not taking photos. Yeah, its broken!

Husband took it down to the camera shop to find out how much it would cost to repair it. They have said it will cost $150 to repair so I'm probably better off buying a new camera. I'm now on Trade Me looking at cameras. I would love a DSLR but money is tight at the moment so I might just get the same point and shoot as the one that I broke.

Earrings: The Warehouse
White singlet top: Primark (gifted)
Black shirt: The Warehouse (on sale for $5)
Khaki shorts: Ezibuy
Jandals: Havianas from a local surf store
Necklace: Bling (new and on sale for $5)

I'm hoping I can get a new camera soon.

UPDATE: I got one the same as the one that broke off Trade Me for $60. Not bad considering its still for sale in the shops for $250. Granted the one I got came without the usb cable, battery charger and software and the camera had a couple of minor scratches but still. It came with a full battery, empty memory card and it works well.

xxx.

2 comments:

  1. Aw no, you poor thing! On the plus side, the blurriness DOES add an excellent arty effect to your photographs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw no, you poor thing! On the plus side, the blurriness DOES add an excellent arty effect to your photographs! ;)

    ReplyDelete