Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fabulous Friday



I was unsure as to whether or not I should post this outfit or not as it yet again includes black leggings - honestly I wear them to death, yes I'll probably be buried in them...

I bought some new earrings a few weeks ago from Jayjays for the bargain price of $2 and after taking these outfit photos I went for a walk and they fell out my ears and have been lost forever. OK, so maybe they weren't such a bargain after all?

Here is a much better photo of them. And if you happen to be wandering around a park in Whakatane and find them they were mine.
I bought this tunic from Farmers last week in a half price sale for $15, and yes it goes well with leggings.



I've been wearing my trusty Haviana's since the weather has been warmer here and I've taken to painting my toenails again now they are exposed. The Haviana's each have a tiny Swarovski crystal on them and they are so comfortable I often forget I'm even wearing them.
Earrings - Jayjays; Tunic - Farmers; Leggings - Glassons; Haviana's - Waihi surf shop

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment