Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Gypsy Fair

 

Open sign; candy floss; coffee and smoothies; hot food; vege burger (it was delicious!); jewellery, clothing and accessory stalls; stall sign (one does say dunny!); sexometer; cute key rings; wind wands?; love beer; 7 year olds playing with fire; the stage back; and our train ride.

This was my Labour Weekend at The Gypsy Fair in Napier. I've been with the fair for 14 years and still love it.

Have any of you ever been to a gypsy fair or something similar? If so, what did you do, see or buy while you were there?

xxx.

4 comments:

  1. I used to go to the gypsy fair in Orewa, north of Auckland. I have a never ending love for tie dye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that fair looks so beautiful! I wish we had a gypsy fair here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that fair looks so beautiful! I wish we had a gypsy fair here :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to go to the gypsy fair in Orewa, north of Auckland. I have a never ending love for tie dye!!

    ReplyDelete