Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fabulous Friday

 
Cardi, dress and shoes - Cotton On; belt - Pagani; socks - The Warehouse

(Black tights from Glassons were added later as I got really cold!)

After having a massive dinner the other night I thought it would be a good idea to go for a walk around the caravan park and take some outfit photos. Husband took the not so great photo of me (look like I'm going to cry!) down by the river. And I'm wearing zero makeup!

I went on a bit of a splurge at Cotton On on Sunday and bought the black cardi which is super warm but more importantly I got the dress, inspired by Miu Miu's sparrow print and super soft tan oxfords. I'll be wearing these to death over Spring and Summer.

The tights and socks I've had forever and the belt is a recent purchase from Pagani. I was on the lookout for a plain tan wide waist belt and saw one at Farmers for $45 but got this one for $17 as I couldn't justify spending $45 on a plain belt.

I know I was going to post about my red nail polish but I think I might save that for tomorrow.

xxx.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous indeed - you look beautiful, Gypsy! You always wear the most delightful ensembles!

    ReplyDelete