Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fabulous Friday

 


 

 

Top - Supre; Shorts and boots - The Warehouse; Necklace and matching earrings - gifted


Husband, Princess and I had been parked up at Eskdale Caravan Park up until today. Its a very laid-back caravan park about 16km northwest of Napier and the owner is hardly ever here but gives us a good discount because we come back here every year. Behind where we were parked is a huge wide open grassy area, the ponies happily grazed part of it and there is a playground and if you walk far enough you come to a river.

Yesterday afternoon Husband and Princess went for a nap so I decided to take full advantage of the warm sunny weather and went down to the river to take some outfit photos. Its so quiet and hardly anyone is here so nobody disturbed me at all. 

I have been wearing my hair in a high messy bun for the past week and I quite like it especially as it is starting to get warmer here. The stripy singlet top I bought from Supre over winter and the denim shorts are the ones I bought from The Warehouse in Tauranga a few weeks ago. The necklace and matching earrings were a gift from my sister in law a couple of Christmas's ago. I hardly ever wear them but thought I'd dig them out. The slouchy boots I have had for a couple of years and I have worn them to death!

Next Friday I hope to make it a beauty post about my hunt for a new red nail polish! Any idea what nail polish I should get?

xxx.


1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous pictures, Gypsy - how is your new Gorillapod working out? :)

    ReplyDelete