Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fabulous Friday



 

Dress - The Warehouse, Scarf - gifted, tights - Farmers and shoes - No 1 Shoes

 Here is my first Fab Friday post (on a ahem...Sunday!) and its late because I have been so busy with visitors and working that I haven't been on the Internet at all the last few days apart from the odd Twitter update.

I took these photos during the week before we headed down here to Taupo and the weather was fantastic. I'm glad I took them outside as they seem to come out alot better than indoor photos. The wonders of natural light!

This coral dress is one of the dresses I bought in Rotorua last week as I was rummaging amongst the sale racks at The Warehouse. Unfortunately, you can't see the heart cutout in the back, which is one of the reasons I bought it, that and the fact that I want to inject more colour into my otherwise monochrome wardrobe.

I'm thinking some lovely turquoise accessories would go great with this dress for summer...

xxx.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you look resplendent! What a gorgeous colour and oh, isn't Number One Shoe Warehouse just the greatest?! I LOVE that place!

    ReplyDelete