Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wicked Web Wednesday


 

 

 Today has been so busy with tidying up, cleaning, packing down and having visitors before we hit the road again tomorrow.

I can't wait to share my adventures with you and if I am unable to get Internet I will be posting updates via Twitter so follow me on there!

I'm about to fall asleep, so please enjoy...

- Juliette posted lots of great photos from Mexico's bicentennial of independence both here and here

- Agent Lover is obsessed with perfumes that smell like dessert - me too!

- Its Spring here already so I'm going to re evaluate my spring style direction and incorporate the Pantone colour forecast for the SS11 season 

- The Mall vs Puta - personally I online shop alot unless I'm travelling as there are virtually no shops where I live!

- I suddenly feel in the mood for some macaroni and cheese! Some Hi Hat Cupcakes wouldn't go amiss either.

- Audrey Kitching and Tokyolux vid is here 

- Finding the life you have always wanted to -a how to - another great post from Chic Vegan

- There seems to be alot of bloggers celebrating their birthdays this month, some ideas of how to celebrate would help with the planning.

- 10 Things To Bring Back From Your Trip To Paris - and its all food and wine oriented of course!

I could live in a wedding cake or a confection of a house? Even a whitepod would be nice.


- I love Modcloth but I have to agree with Fashionista about the blog dresses - would you wear them?

- How to avoid becoming one of THOSE couples from the ever popular, Gala Darling

- Hannah rambles on about water, water, water and its importance in having a healthy diet plan

- A glam purple and lime green Halloween party - oh wow! I could go as Lady Gaga too!

- I'm drooling over the shoes at New Zealand Fashion Week from Kathryn Wilson - white leopard be mine!

- Carla went to the Look Show A/W 2010 - the dresses from River Island and Oasis - want! want! want!

- Gorgeous stationary from Kris Atomic - wonder if Princess needs some?

- Make Your Bath Water Glow in the Dark  - if only I had a bath instead of a shower!

- Pocket Rocket Fashion reviews the new Beth Ditto Collection changing room style

- Rosina Lee posts about fitting your vintage shoe


- Valentine posted a series of photos inspired by Gossip Girl in Paris - funtastic!

A review of Lily Allen's Lucy in Disguise vintage boutique from Annie of Room For Thought

- Rachel Roy's My NY Six Secret Spots

- A Blogger's Guide to Budgeting Time by Seablanket - must try some of these ideas

- Glamourizing the Filofax - think I need to buy one first


Boys & Girls of New York Fashion Week SS2011 from Justin Wu on Vimeo.






Nighty, night!

xxx.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love that picture of the girl in pink dress! x

    ReplyDelete