Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

On The Road Again



Princess at 1.5 yrs on Peanut, the pony - she looks like a gypsy!


"On the road again, like a band of gypsies we go down the highway..."

Yay! In exactly two weeks time we are on the road again travelling doing the gypsy fairs. I'm really excited because it means I get to catchup with my gypsy friends, explore other towns and cities, go shopping more often, earn extra money and it reminds me that Spring is defintely here.

I am hoping to bring back the Travel Tuesday (its not going to be on a Thursday anymore!) feature in a bigger way this Spring/Summer season and hope to include more photos, reviews of different shops and cafes I visit on my travels and details of my adventures - just you wait!

I may be shortening the Wicked Web Wednesday feature as I probably won't be on the web as much but I will try my best to include quality (as opposed to quantity?) content.

I'll be introducing two (yes,two!) new features, Tidbit Thursday, which will be a photo or quote that inspires me and Fabulous Friday, which will be a fashion or beauty post.


Our setup at the gypsy fairs

I can't wait!

The first fair is in Rotorua, so if anyone can tell me what shops/cafes etc I should visit while I am there or if there is anything in particular you would like to see more or less of on my blog please let me know by commenting or tweeting me...

xxx.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am seriously so excited about your adventures, I think it's amazing that you're always travelling around and doing something excellent and exploring somewhere new - now THAT is what life is about! :D

    And whee, Rotorua! :) I grew up in New Zealand so it's also fun to see names/pictures of places that I recognise :)

    ReplyDelete