Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Anchor Me



Anchor me, in the middle if your deep blue sea, anchor me...(stick to what I'm good at rather than try to be a singer I think!)

I thought it was about time for another outfit post. I took these photos a couple of days ago when I was playing around with my new Sugarpill eyeshadow palette.

I'm wearing my specs but I applied Tako and Afterparty eyeshadows and am wearing Max Factor Intensely Red lipstick - and believe me it is intense! I'm on ther hunt for great cherry red and fuschia lipsticks, so if anyone has any recommendations they would be appreciated!






I'm wearing:

- Mother of pearl necklace I got from Bali years ago along with my wedding rings and heart gold studs
- White/gold anchor singlet from Supre (its quite big on me, and I should have got a Medium instead!)
- Midnight elastic waist pocket mini skirt also from Supre (this fit great and is so comfortable!)
- Black long length leggings from Glassons (I live in these, on their own or under short skirts and dresses, put these on after the 2nd photo as it got cold!)
- Beige Mary Jane heels as seen on here before

This outfit is basically my first attempt at heading in my style direction for Spring, still trying to find the perfect pair of high waisted shorts and I've found a stripe cardigan but waiting for the Pagani sale tomorrow...(and there is jewellery etc etc!)

xxx.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is such a cute outfit! :) I love the skirt. And as for your question about the Gold Coast, it depends on what you really want to do! I love the theme parks so to me, a visit to Dream World & Wet 'N Wild is essential - whereabouts are you staying? If you're staying in either Surfers Paradise or Broad Beach, both are close to public transport AND great shops - Dracula's is fun but very expensive, and there's a delicious Mexican restaurant in Surfer's Paradise called Montezuma's which, if you like Mexican food, is definitely worth it - the food is delicious AND inexpensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrine - definitely want to check out the theme parks as we will have 4 kids under 5 and ALOT of us big kids heehee. We are all staying in Currumbin Waters because my sister in law has a 5 bedroom house there. I've heard Dracula's is fun and I love Mexican food so will defintely try and check it out while I'm there!

    ReplyDelete