Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Jeffrey Campbell Pixie Wedges Outfit


I haven't done an outfit post in a VERY long time so yesterday I took some photos of my outfit. I'm still hairbow and legging obsessed, though that will probably change come spring as I'm eyeing up nautical stripes, leopard print cardis, floral sundresses and cute denim shorts!

I'm wearing:

Black satin hair bow from The Warehouse
Red sparkly 9ct yellow gold studs from The Gypsy Fair
14ct yellow gold Mother and Child necklace
Beige/grey/black sequin top with lace shoulder and back detail from Primark (gifted)
Black full length leggings from Glassons
Black suede Pixie wedges by Jeffrey Campbell from Solestruck
Grey short sleeve cardi from The Warehouse (worn some of the time)


Forgot I wore my specs too - they are from the local optometrist and I'm supposed to wear them all the time!


You can see the print of my top better in this photo though its not the best photo of me really!!!

Onto the best part of my outfit though - the Pixie wedges by Jeffrey Campbell (shoes are so awesome!)
What was inside this box?!


Lets see - mountains of pink sparkly cupcakes? a black polka dot rockabilly dress? collection of Barbie dolls? or perhaps a big floppy straw hat? No, of course NOT, its these...




Sorry for the blurry photo of the zip detail at the back, they remind me sooo much of the Minimarket and Acne wedges, that were around a year or more ago! They are ultra comfy and fit perfectly too - plus the suede is sooooo soft and snugly!

I'll defintely be buying more Jeffrey Campbell shoes in the future!!! I just ♥♥♥ them!!!

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment