Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If I Were

I'm replying to Luinae's post on If I Were.




If I were a month, I'd be December.

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Friday.
If I were a time of day, I'd be 9am.
If I were a planet, I would be Venus.
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a Dolphin
If I were a direction, I'd be East.

If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a big bouncy bed.

If I were a liquid, I'd be sparkling orange juice
If I were a gemstone, I would be a diamond.
If I were a tree, I would be a palm tree.
If I were a tool, I'd be a laptop.
If I were a flower, I'd be a daisy.
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be sunshine.
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be an acoustic guitar.

If I were a color, I'd be pink.

If I were an emotion, I'd be happiness.
If I were a fruit, I'd be a feijoa.
If I was a sound, I'd be the sound of laughter.
If I were an element, I would be earth.
If I were a car, I'd be a housetruck
If I were a food, I'd be chocolate
If I were a place, I would be a tropical island.

If I were a material, I'd be merino.
If I were a taste, I'd be sweet.
If I were a scent, I'd be vanilla.
If I were an object, I'd be a book.
If I were a body part, I'd be the eyes.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be smiling.
If I were a song, I would be All You Wanted.
If I were a pair of shoes, I would be high heels.


What would you be?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment