Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wicked Web Wednesday



Its a quick Wicked Web this week, and here goes it...

- Check out these stainless steel kitchens - I like the first one!

- Go inside stylist, Marsha Orlov's eclectic apartment - her closet and fashion faves!

- Take a look at Doe Deere's SpaceNK Tour flickr group - bright makeup galore!


- I like Gala Darling's new Curious Tuesday feaure, have yet to leave my answers! By the way the end of my tongue can reach my nose tip too!

- The World's Ten Most Powerful Luxury Brands - no real surprises there!

- Also there is The Worst Fashion Photoshop Disasters - it starts with body parts everywhere...

- French Woman Dont's and Do's, wear boots and skirts, gorgeous lingerie while cooking!

- I am inspired constantly by wedding blogs and these ones will be added too!

- Alice for the Ipad - haha...

Paramore

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment