Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

Casually Glittered















Plaid red/white/black shirt from The Warehouse; White Rabbit top from Jay Jays; Black skinny jeans from The Warehouse, Glittered Oxfords from Forever21; Clear square cockail ring from Primark and OPI nail polish in Alpine Snow from Farmers.

It was freezing cold and wet when I arrived back home and all I've been wanting to wear lately are warm flannel shirts, comfortable skinny jeans and my new glittered oxfords. I got the shirt and top from my Husband for my birthday, the black skinny jeans I got last winter and the ring I bought 2 years ago on our trip to the UK. I'm obsessed with the nail polish at the moment, don't think I'll be going back to black anytime soon! I forgot to take photos of the shirt undone, silly me...

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment