Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Back Home



Finally not only am I back from a non blogging, uninspired but offline life, busy phase but we are back home from our season with The Gypsy Fair and will not be starting up again until September. I will be posting here more regularly then I have been the last 2 weeks and have alot of posts that I am working on at the moment.

I arrived back to a huge mail pile, which was condensed down to just a few bills and catalogues (Ezibuy and Pumpkin Patch) and a Treasures and also an NZMCA magazine.

But there were also 2 parcels waiting for me, one from ASOS and the other from Forever21. Unfortunetly, they were left outside on the bbq in the rain so I'm not happy with the courier who should have delivered it to our neigbour, who was collecting our mail. Grrrr...

Here's my haul though...









I'm looking forward to doing more outfit posts with them over winter!!!

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment