This week I have spent more time downloading songs on iTunes and listening to Lucky by Bif Naked on repeat than reading blog feeds. I have got some wicked things here from the web though, so here goes...
- Model Behati Prinsloo shows you around her NYC pad - just precious!
- Carnival love shoot, Rock n Roll Ink, Pink Lady, and Bollywood Bride photo shoots from Rock n Roll Bride are the best!!!
- This is Why You Should Take Outfit Photos - I haven't taken anymore outfit photos yet but I'm on it...
- I have to agree with Agent Lover Cher had great style in Mermaids and I'm loving the blue AND pink polka dot dresses she wore!
- I love this What A Wonderful World Alice inspired photo shoot - so adorbs!!! This one is also stunning!!!
- Looking into people's wardrobes is fascinating so my new favourite is Bluefly's Closet Confessions - know any other 8 year olds who can name their favourite designer?
- Seeing the first posts of fashion bloggers shows just how much their style has changed but also that they were always stylish!
- Cindy Gallop at home from The Selby - loving those black walls and the shoe display!
- Bandeau tops - hello!
- I like my place and its time I turned it into a place that The Selby would love to shoot!
- Did you realise that blondes earn more then brunettes because I didn't!?
- These are killer baby designs - literally!
- These style tips are great -adding this blog to my reader!
- Super Kawaii Mama answered my prayers with 5 Ways To Prepare Your Winter Wardrobe
- If Princess liked magazine editorials one of her favourites would be this one - green ogre!
- Gala Darling lists her Current Crushes - the cmaera. tights and nail polish I want! want! want!
- Gorgeous photos flood my hard drive and these little bits of inspiration will end up there too!
- When it comes to stylish outfits its all in the details
Thats all for this week, enjoy these videos...
Alice In Wonderland from Michelle Dearing on Vimeo.
I Am A Girl - The Girls With Glasses Theme Song from The Girls With Glasses on Vimeo.