I have had a wicked week, spent most of the time in Dunedin and although it was freezing cold the sun still shone
and I went for lots of walks, had meals with friends, ate loads of chocolate for Easter and shopped up a storm!
The wicked web stuff this week for you!!!
- Here's to a Japanese Penis Party - woohoo!
- I love these photos from the portfolio of interior decorator Richard Goullet - rooms I want! want! want!
- What an easy meal a fruit and dessert platter would make, going to try this!
- Everyone needs one of these to make their office smell nice
- The NotWedding 2010 had an Enchanted Forest theme - take a gander at it here!
- Here is the Miu Miu DIY tights tutorial I mentioned last week
- I had to share the kooky kitchen, isn't it sweet?
- Celebs share their first NYC memories in a book
- Super Kawaii Mama looks as sweet as a sundae! - the skirt and shoes I want!
- I posted about the LWD being the new LBD last week now white is taking over as the new neutral
- Kate Sylvester celebrated April Fools by having a fake rat infestation at her Newmarket store.
- Luinae looks at Dressing With The Essence of Spring - love to know if anyone has any winter dressing tips?
- More abandoned and derelict houses can be found in The Demise of Detroit as seen by six photographers and one painter.
- This Easter I didn't make or bake anything except a plain lemon cheesecake! But next year its these I'll be making!
- Steampunk style is pretty cool and this bridal fashion photoshoot is too!
- I think I'll try out Gala Darling's guacamole recipe the next time I have corn chips in my cupboard - even if it is supposed to be secret!?
- Here it is - the Zac Posen for Target lookbook - My picks: SnapeTape Dress in Blue; Tuxedo Bodysuit and Skirt in Black and Two Piece Ruffled Dress in Red!
- Having been parked next to a circus all week I now adore Marie Claire Italia's vintage circus inspired photoshoot
- The premium of all invitation only sites is here - sleeves and pure water based fragrances?
- God forbid that if I should ever need to rent a house that I don't end up with landlords like these ones!
- What are you willing to do for $5? - list it here on Fiverr! Or take a look at other people's listings.
- Everyone has already posted about P&P but they are the best fashion parody ever!
- My profile says I love pink - so true!
- I've been debating what tattoo I should get so Tatmash will be useful in making a decision
- Turn the camera on Todd Selby's home instead - check out the video!
- Read How You Can Make A Boring Shopping Trip Exciting! - oh yes!
- This week they had International Pillow Fight Day as well as Easter - do chocolate and feathers mix?
- Check out these photos from the Easter Parade in NYC - wow!
- I went to Jay Jay's before I left Dunedin and got 3 items from the Alice in Wonderland collection (pics to follow on the 22nd - my birthday!), it looks like Sophistikat shopped there as well!
Well thats all for this week folks!