Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Sweets





This is going to be a very short and sweet, sweets this week.

Mostly I'm adoring...

Plus size fashion resources - I'm generally a NZ size 16-18 in bottoms and 14-16 in tops which is roughly an XL in the US and I consider myself borderline plus size and stylish like these bloggers!!!

Making plans for my 31st (god I'm old lol!!!) Princess-less birthday dinner this coming Friday and FINALLY hoping to see Alice In Wonderland with Kylie on the Saturday night. We have yet to choose a restaurant or get tickets for the movie as we aren't in Oamaru until tomorrow...

Other things I'm adoring are Pringles (the salt and vinegar are the best!!!); the kindness of strangers; my butterfly marcasite ring that I haven't worn in about 5 years but have started wearing again; Husband and Princess (of course!); red lippie and black nailpolish; the Barbie pastel fur coat and top I bought for Princess (am going to do a mini me post of her wearing these - the coat is fab!!!); elastic headbands ala Rumi; Jack of all Trades who fix our generator; watching New Moon and loving it!; friendly hairdressers; sending gifts to friends and family (its my niece's 3rd birthday tomorrow - love you Zara! and finding shoes that look good and fit well too.

Til next Sunday...

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment