Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sunday Sweets













Sorry, its late but better late than never! This week I'm posting photos of my sweets: I love the new header for this blog, much better than the previous two!; the full moon at Warrington beach (so magical!); waking up to thousands of seagulls at The Oval in Dunedin; drinking and eating copious amounts of iced coffees and Cherry Ripe bars; warm fires when its freezing cold outside!; the view outside my window on a rainy day; seeing Donna dressed as Rainbow the Fairy get up and sing with her guitar!!!; Princess and I testing out pink sequin white bunny ears and eating easter eggs; the homemade lemon cheesecake I made for dinner with friends! (its is delicious!!!); being parked next to Zirka Circus for the weekend! and finally pink chocolate bunnies that say Love on them (great typography!)...

What sweetness did you love this week?

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment