Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bits of Red






Today I decided to try on some of my Alice in Wonderland stuff, kind of a dress rehearsal for dressing up as the Mad Hatter for my birthday dinner on Friday.

I am wearing (no shoes!!!)...

Sterling silver chain and silver perfume bottle pendant - The Gypsy Fair
Garage black long sleeved ruffled puffed shoulder top - The Warehouse
Black short tulle skirt - Supre
Red short tulle petticoat - Jay Jays
Black 3/4 length leggings - Glassons
Black and white striped knee high socks - The Warehouse



I think I'll wear different lipstick (this shade is a bit much?!) and add my Mad Hatter top hat, do my hair differently, wear a different top and add a jacket and gloves (its getting cold here!), maybe swap the leggings for tights and add shoes!!!

What do you think???

xxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment