Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wicked Web Wednesday



I'm liking the photography from Allan Amato which I discovered from one of Mystic Medusa's posts! I'm going to use his photos in this post. Other wicked things I've found this week are...

- Exciting news! Coco Rocha is engaged to James Conran! Congrats to you both xxx.

- Blogger Julia Frakes Top 5 NYC Spots make me want to move to NYC just to check them out.

- Alice! again, well Tom Binns for Disney Couture actually...

- Doe Deere discovers Men Who Wear Makeup  (aren't just members of a Kiss tribute band!)


- I love Chanel No 5 perfume for being a classic and a very sophisticated floral perfume and the history of its longtime appeal interests me.

- Does drinking cause weight gain? New research suggests that it does alot more than we thought!

- If you have the money and own a dog wouldn't you want one of these dog house designs? My pick, if I had the money and a dog, would be the Hundehaus Fairytale Dog House.

- I'm reading Emails From Crazy People and its really good! Haha!

Yes! Alice In Wonderland - again!

- How To Wear A Maxi-Dress is one post I should have read a looonnnggg time ago! Now I just cinch and necklace it - cool!

- Gala Darling shows us How To Practice Major Mega Supreme Body Love...Daily! and I'll definitely be taking on board some of what she says! She does pieces for Chinashop as well!

- Fashion for AW10 is all An Ode To Clueless - will be looking at getting knee highs and a plaid skirt!

- Abandoned Places: 10 Creepy Beautiful Modern Ruins I might have listed before but its still pretty awesome!

- Anna Dello Russo (Fashion Director At Large - Vogue Nippon) favourite things from Jak and Jil

- Some sweet treats for typography lovers are 50 High-Quality Free Fonts for Professional Design

- Kingdom Of Style introduces us to Mounsieur Qui - the illiustrations are gorgeous!


- I really want one of these! Johnny Death? Paris Helton? Drew Bury more? The list is long!

- Oooo Oscar Swag 2010 - gets weird!


- OMG! This makes me want to renew my wedding vows or at the very least be a bridesmaid at someone's wedding!

- Can the photos of some people's favourite things get any cuter?

- 30 Things Every Fairytale Woman Should Have by Luinae - think I have less than half the things on this list!

- Tavi looks at the future of fashion blogging

- I love a good coffee and it would be even better if I could make one and drink it from one of these - liking the Street Speals Love Lane one, would suit me!

- For all your Paris Fashion Week coverage see Fashionista

- If I only I had my own private bar then I would stock it with 10 Designer Bar Accessories from Coolist - my husband would like the whiskey stones and I'd find the Seven Deadly Sins pretty sinful!

- Glass Skull Chandeliers love, love, love!


What wicked wonders did you discover?

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment