Bonjour! This is my first ever "mini me" outfit post. I have yet to master the art of photography in outfit posts but here goes! I decided to take the photos inside our housetruck on Sunday morning, which probably wasn't the best idea. In future I think I'll take them outdoors where there is more room and better scenery!
Believe it (or not) a 9 year old took this photo of me! I'm wearing:
- Garage stripe top dress from The Warehouse
- Black 3/4 length leggings from Glassons
- Black ruffled peeptoe heels from The Warehouse
- 14K yellow gold Mother and Child necklace by Janel Russell (a gift from my sister in law when I was pregnant with Princess!)
I forgot I'm also wearing a black satin bow headband I got from Supre - alas! it broke yesterday afternoon!
Princess is dotty rather than stripy at the moment - still its the same colours as me!
Princess is wearing (all gifts from my Mum in Australia):
- White bow and spotted bubble dress
- Black spotted punk princess tights
- Black cotton long sleeved jacket
Here's a better photo of her in the dress!
The old camera in the mirror photo of me...
Such concentration lol