All you need is a 1kg bag of mixed fruit, 2 cups of orange juice (you could experiment with other types of juice I'm sure!) and 2 cups of plain self raising flour (you could experiment with wholemeal and/or use organic flour to make it healthier again)
This is what I used:
1. Put 2 cups of orange juice into a bowl
2. Add the bag of mixed fruit
3. Leave the fruit to soak in the orange juice for 2 days in the fridge!
4. Add the flour and mix
5. Put the mixture into a greased (or baking paper lined) cake tin
6. Cook in the oven until done
7. Cut it up and eat! Delicious!
The last 4 photos were taken on my mobile phone so aren't as great as they should be!