For some reason I didn't seem to find much interesting on the web apart from alot of Fashion Week updates and gossip. Alot of designers are streaming their shows live too! However, I feel sad for Alexander McQueen's family and who knows what will happen to the label? Other wicked things I DID find were:
- I love all things Swedish at the moment, my favourite being Alexander Skarsgard (True Blood is my favourite tv show) and now Susie Bubble looks at Stockholm Fashion Week - love those new wedges!!!
- Doll hair? Once again Japan does cuteness!
- More Alice at f**kyeahwonderland - can't wait for the movie to come out and Princess now has the golden book of Alice In Wonderland meets The White Rabbit.
- Reed Seifer's Project Optimism (more feeling good stuff!)
- How To Dress For Fashion Week yyyeeesss!
- I'm really wanting oyster hair right now.
- I want the band jacket from the latest Lucette lookbook, wear it with everything!
- DIY my own Victor and Rolf cut-out tulle dress - that's alot of material!!! I might DIY my shoe soles instead and in red or bright pink!
- If there are people I'm going to follow on Twitter its going to be the 10 best fashion twitters.
- Chloe Rice gives us tips on computer maintenance - need to do this more often than not!
- The coolist are Moleskine Passion Journals - the food, wellness and book ones I wouldn't mind.
- World's Smallest Valentines - how sweet!
- Moving? Then you might need this checklist.
- If you want to get your shoe designs made then you need to go to Shoes Of Prey
- IFB looks at whether or not you should create a niche for your blog???
- Had enough of my Alice obsession yet? I'll probably get one of the cheaper items, like the keyhole ring or necklace.
- Want haute condoms - Opening Ceremony has them ok!
- Gala Darling shows you 100 Ways To Love Yourself Right Now!
- The Sartorialist thinks the genertal public will be buying tickets to Fashion Week in the future - here!
- And finally, Net A Porter has a wedding section and it is delicious - maybe I could renew my wedding vows?
What wickedness did you discover on the web this week? Til next Wednesday...