Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Sweets



I'm sweet on alot this week, must be that Radical Self Love working! I'm getting healthier by eating lots of veges, going for long walks to get that adrenaline pumping, all good! I'm sweet on decorating my bible at the moment too.

I'm also loving reading bedtime stories; homemade vegetarian lasagne; making this (you have to try it!); looking after a cat called Fluffy; Princess joining a Moa gang (cute group of girls!!!); balloons, updates on Fashion Week; friends who cook and bring you dinner; hugs; photos of pretty foods and pink things; organising Princess's closet and my lingerie drawer; Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights - Diego Luna - mmmm; Easter egg arrival; neon ink; creating love collages for my radical self love bible; losing my totem and hence finding a new and better one!; peanut slabs; warm fires on chilly days; grey cardies; cd/dvd carry cases; only just discovering Sims (where the hell have I been?) and lastly Moonlight!

Finally a photo of Yellow Chocolate - sweet!

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment