Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Sweets

In order for you to know what Gypsy Loves, every Sunday I'll share my love list or sweets (as I call it), starting with this week.


The week started off with my mobile broadband stick crapping out so I was unable to post to this new blog and as I've been down at the beach all week (more on that later) where there wasn't a Vodafone store in sight; I had to wait until Friday morning when we came into Wanganui to buy a new one! Now my internet is all up in running, lets start with the sweets...

I love my darling husband and 2 1/2 yr old little princess (of course!) especially when she says "I miss you going", eating dark chocolate for breakfast, sitting by the fire with a hot coffee when its wet and cold outside, eyebrow waxing (nothing like it for framing your face!), the smell of vanilla (especially this), breaking in my new Jeffrey Campbell Pixie booties, making sandcastles and going for long walks on the beach, raw Energiser juice (carrot, beetroot, apple, lemon and ginger) - yum!, learning the alphabet in sign language, tulle dresses and skirts like this one I got from Supre, meeting lots of new people, reading my daily Taurus horoscope only to find out today is the day for a lovefest!!!, rummaging at a sale where books are only $1 each and taking Princess on...



What were your sweets this week? Is there anything else I should be loving right now? Let me know!

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment